Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting started

So here I am joining the masses of bloggers or online journalers who put their thoughts out there for the world to see, read, judge, laugh at, love, enjoy? I don't know what you will think of this blog but I know I need to express what I feel before I burst. I hope this blog will be enjoyable for you all to read and relate to. Its all about me and my experiences and the funny things that happen to me in my daily life. Some will be sad and some will be happy, but they all will be real and true.

Ok so now that you know what to expect from reading this lets get started. The title of this blog is the stressful exciting life of a girl from iowa. I think its important for you to know that im not originally from Iowa. I was born in Austin, Tx. I dont really consider myself a Texas girl though considering I only lived there a year. My family moved around a lot when I was a child. Texas (1 year) Virginia (7 years multiple cities) Iowa (Red Oak 2 years then Des Moines 10 years) Nevada (vegas yeah vegas just wait for those stories lol... 4 years) and now im 23 years old and back in Des Moines the place I think of as home.

I would like to take you all on a journey through my life and bring you up to date on where I currently stand.

I born May 6th 1986 (im a stubborn taurus very bullheaded but also very kind and loving) to my parents Wendy and Leland SR. I have two older brothers Lee Jr and Tom. Then there is my sister Sherri. Sherri, well there will be lots about her in my story, she is my best friend my air my blood the person who really helped make me who I am. So its true I am the baby. My mother was very protective over me as a child. I was never picked on by my brothers, they had my sister for that :). I was spoiled and a loud to be creative and learn as much as possible. My parents are amazing and im proud to have them in my life.

When we moved to Richmond, VA I was just a baby. Some of my first memories took place there and it was so much fun. I made lots of friends and was lucky because we got to go to my Aunt Margarets house a lot and play with my cousin Masumeh. We lived in a few houses when we were in Virginia but the house I remember the most was this split level home on a caldisac. There were so many kids in that neighborhood it was like a block party every night. I remember riding my bike from house to house and playing and having a blast.

When my father was offered a new job in Iowa I remember us all being so sad to leave. It was the first time I had to say goodbye to my home. I didnt want to say goodbye, I didnt understand. When we first drove into the small town of Red Oak I remember thinking my dad was nuts if he thought us big city people would ever be happy in this tiny town. However it was that town that changed our lives.

Wanna find out what happened then keep on the look out for my next blog.... comming soon!

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment