Friday, September 25, 2009

Karla

Karla is the girl that Lee Jr. got pregnant at 16 then proceeded to marry her and have a total of four children. She seemed sweet and innocent enough. Then I got to know her.

When their first child Lee III was just a baby my brother joined the Army in order to make a better life for his new instant family. He wanted to somehow make his parents proud and rectify the horrible jambles his life had become. He wanted his son to have the best life possible. He wanted a better life "the american dream!" Karla couldnt let him have it though. She wrote him letters everyday. But instead of encouraging words to help him through boot camp. They were all letter saying how she missed him couldnt live without him how she hated my parents and needed him around. Her letters were so servere it caused my brother to become so sick that he was discharged from the military for medical reason just days before his boot camp graduation. He was sent home, just what she wanted.

I dont think that she realizes that the reason she didnt have everything she wanted "A big house, nice new car, best schools and educational programs for her autistic son Mikey" is her own fault!

Lee did his best to provide for them. He scored a management position with Dominoes and made enough to move them out of my parents house and into their own place. Over the next five years their family grew from 3 to 6. Karla refused to work and my brother was constantly struggling to make ends meet.

Im not saying that my brother was at all perfect. There was a time where I practically was living at their apartment and I saw how Karla was treated. He constantly was yelling at her and never really helped her with the kids. At the same time though I know he had to be stressed out and worried how he was gonna keep food on the table and light in the light bulbs.

Karla is the reason they had so many kids. After the second one Michael arrived Lee Jr insisted she take birth control because he knew they could not afford any more children. However Karla being desperate to have a girl did not take her BC correctly and purposely got pregnant two more times.

After the fourth child, my brother had a operation so that no more kids were possible. He didnt tell Karla about this. The result was her cheating on him, leaving him, divorcing him, and becoming even a bigger bitch then she was when she got him booted out of boot camp.

Lee III is now 14 and she has completely cut off not only my brother but my entire family from seeing or speaking to the four boys. I havent seen them in almost 3 years. I havent talked to them in almost a year.

Karla went on to marry the guy she cheated on my brother with and have yet another baby. Which was a boy btw (ha ha). She also lives on a crappy farm with her parents. Yeah good decision Karla!

I miss my nephews everyday and I feel sorry for them having to grow up without us in their lives. They probably think we forgot about them or they have been brainwashed to hate us. I really dont know but all i can hope for at this point is that one day when they are old enough they come find me and I can explain this whole crazy mess to them.

You might be thinking hey why doesnt your brother fight for his rights. I really dont know the whole reason why. But i am fairly sure he is far behind on child support and afraid that he will be arrested for failure to pay back support if he tries to take her to court.

Lee Jr is paying now but he is far behind and while he is trying to make up for his mistakes he still has a long way to go. He has rejoined the military in the national guard and is now in basic training.

Through all his faults I continue to be proud of all his strengths! I love him very much and I cannot wait to see him when he comes back from training!


My opinnion Karla is a bitch whore who doesnt deserve the children she has and needs to get her head out of her ass and think about her kids before herself! Your kids shouldnt be your paycheck!!! All you care about is money and you need to get social services called on your bitch ass! Im sure its illegal to have as many people as you do in that small little farm house! Whatever youre dumb!!

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment